Followers

Friday, October 7, 2011

~



Looking back you realize that a very special person passed briefly through your life - and it was you. It is not too late to find that person again ~



Happiness doesn't depend on what we have, but it does depend on how we feel toward what we have. We can be happy with little and miserable with much ~



One part of love is sweet and easy, something we fall into and are swept away by. But the other part is hard , it requires discipline, willpower, and opening your heart again and again to someone with whom you are angry, can't stand, and do not like ~




If you have a partner that you love and who loves you, let go of anything and everything that keeps you from opening your heart completely ~



You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it. Love songs is the universal language of a human soul and a medicine of a broken hearted ~




Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you ~



My love is powerful and uncontrollable , it does what it desires. I can't stop it from loving you; I haven't got the strength ~




If loving you is a sin, then send me to hell. For life without loving you is my hell, and at least in hell I can go on loving you ! ~




I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end ~

No comments: